Monday, April 2, 2012

Chinese Model from Henan

Her name is Snow. She's come from Henan and 22 years old. My friends Tzeng Khai Chuin (Taiwan) bring her to me for make over. Snow is an exchange student at art faculty Maranatha University.
My friend Charlie Wijaya and i had made appointment to do christmas photoshoot for Charlie's studio portfolio.

We did this photoshoot at Wasabi Studio, Jl. Ambon no. 5 Bandung. If u'r internet to rent, you can call this number +62818228376. They charge you every 3, 5 hours for different price.

So let me show you my worked :











Here's the final look! :) She's pretty right?


before after makeup
anybody want to have her number? ;p

She was seem happy with my result and did photoshoot with her phone camera. She want to show it to her sister and friends too :))

very pretty smile :)


If you want interest to do make over with me just send me your email to : melisa_mrg29@yahoo.com. I accept you from another country, planet or anywhere. Hahaha.

Stay young and pretty always!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment