Monday, March 31, 2014

Long Weekend and I Review Two Lipsticks from Laneige and YSL

Hai everyone!

So, we have long weekend from Friday until Monday (March 28 - 31). What are you doing by the way?
Me? I am just stay at home today and review two lipsticks that I have bought which are Laneige SR118 Privillege and YSL no. 17 Rouge Pur Couture.


So, let's check it out!

The color is very suitable for everyday look and not too much look. I love this color! 

Trying to be sexy with this color look :D hahaha

And here's my makeup look with YSL lipstick no.17. Actually I really like to have YSL lipstick no.52 like Cheon Song Yi had but sold out everywhere! So so amazing with Korean wave. Anybody want to give me, please? * I wish :p :p


But this color is nice to try! The sales counter said that this is the best color of YSL before no.52
She was annoyed that everybody came to the counter esp. Korean people and said " Where is fifty two? 52?" Everybody want to be like Cheon Song Yi and so do I hahaha

The color is so fresh for young woman. 



Thank you so much for reading my post! I hope you enjoy and love the look. Please follow me on blog and Instagram (@melisaamorgan). See you in another post ya!
Bubyeee...
XOXO


:: Makeup ::
Lipstick : Laneige SR118 and YSL no.7
Foundation : Water gel Kanebo Lunasol OC01
Brow : Kanebo Eyebrow pencil brown
Eyeshadow : Naked by Urban Decay
Mascara : Lancome Hypnose Doll Lash

No comments:

Post a Comment