Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Romance Look

Spring refer to the season and also of ideas to rebirth, renewal and regrowth. I love spring because flowers are blooming it means colors is everywhere. And i inspired to make spring romance look. I like to make colorful look but has romantic sense.

So here's my look for my spring romance :



my eyelid is too small so i created with eyelid tape



silly pose of me ;p ;p


Makeup i used for this look :


Shu Uemura UV under base mousse 
YSL Teint Radiance Perle PO-Medium
Kryolan TV Paint Stick Negro 1
Kryolan TV Paint Stick 2W
Urban Decau Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eden
Beauty Buffet Wafer Shadow No.02
Anna Sui Eye Liner Pencil 902
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion
Urban Decay Supercurl curling mascara
Shu Uemura Eye Curler
Viva Eyebrow Pencil
Elise Eyelashes
Bobbi Brown 20th Anniversary Lip Palette Coral Gables, Party Pink


Hope you guys like this look :)
Keep pretty and young always
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment