Monday, April 2, 2012

Let Me Be Your Angel Inspiration by PearyPie Makeup Artist

PearyPie is one of my favorite makeup artist. She lives in Bangkok and become a beauty blogger, celebrity online and makeup artist. I inspired by her makeup, she makes it easy with step by step. Really want to meet and greet with PearyPie <3 <3 so much..

For celebrating PearyPie 1st anniversary, she will make a party for meet and great of PearyPie fan page. Therefore, seats are limited for 100 persons to send in the look of Pearpie which she must put makeup the same as she has in her photo's collections.



So, i try to join the challenge which i take " Let Me Be Your Angel" one of her photo's collections

me and PearyPie
for "Let me be your angel" makeup challenge




 Here's another photoshoots of this look :


Makeup i used for all looks :


MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC 30
MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
Sephora Mattifying Foundation oil free 20
Sephora blush me twice no.2
Beauty Buffet Anne & Florio Bakery Cream Shadow no.03
Beauty Buffet Wafer Shadow no.02
Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil no.02
YSL eyeliner 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Zero
Shu Uemura Eye Curler
Rubotan Eye Aces
Dolly Wink no. 5 Real Nude
Make Over Lip Color Drop-Dead Pink
MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine D14

Please like my photo and help me to meet and greet with PearyPie in Bangkok :)

Here's the link :
and 

Seriously if i win the challenge i'll fly to Bangkok as soon as!..hehehe

Thank you for reading my beauty blog :)
Stay Young and Pretty always
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment