Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cyber Colors Mega Curl Mascara Preview

When i was in Malaysia, i visited Sasa. Sasa is one of bigger cosmetic's shop in Asia. For makeup freak like me must visit Sasa!


I decided to bought Cyber Colors Mega Curl Mascara. I never heard this brand before but the shop's assistant told me this brand come from Korea. Yaa, as makeup freak I never mind to try >.<


Price : $ 17.40


I like the brush shape because looks like a comb. It can more easy to curl your lashes.

My mascara code : 01 Black MegaCurl Mascara 6g / 0.21 oz
Made in Italy?
Maybe this brand fabric in Italy. So cool right? Korean product but made in Italy :)

How to use :
Sweep gently the roots of upper eyelashes to the tips with the side of mascara brush. Sweep vertically on lower eyelashes with the tip of mascara brush

BEFORE (my decrease lashes)


AFTER

Mega Curl! Hahahaha...


Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay Curl and pretty always
XOXO

1 comment: