Saturday, June 28, 2014

Video & Photo Challenge TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York 2014

Hai everyone!

This is weekend already and my 3rd challenge for TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt #RoadtoNewYork 2014 which I have to create video and photo challenge inspired by New York Spring 2014 Fashion Week. This video tells about my daily ordinary life from waking up together with my beloved dog, Chaca and then starting make over to visit New York Fashion Week.

So, are you ready to watch my video? Let's go!

If you have a problem to open click http://youtu.be/-tT6Ju7U3T0


 I created TWO looks for this challenge

 
First look inspired by BCBG Max Azria Spring 2014, pairing white on white.

White on white is one of a trend in the Spring 2014 NY Fashion Week because many designers put this style in their designs. 
  
Second look inspired by Tracy Reese Spring 2014 which is pairing crop top with midi skirt in same pattern and color. 

My first look hairstyle inspired by Rachel Zoe and makeup from Creatures of the Wind and,
second look makeup and hairstyle inspired from Creatures of the Wind :)

Rachel Zoe hair style spring 2014 NY fashion week

Creatures of the Wind makeup look and hairstyle. They got green eyes and orange lips


 :: And here's the best shots for my first look, inspired by ::
outfit BCBG Max Azria Spring 2014
hairstyle Rachel Zoe
makeup Creatures of the Wind








:: My second look inspired by ::
outfit Tracy Reese Spring 2014
hairstyle and makeup Creatures of the Wind






Which one do you like guys?

I hope you are inspired by these looks. Don't forget to join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road to New York 2014 and VOTE ME through media social ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
Thank you so much for reading and wish me luck WIN this competition :)  I'll see you in next post!
Ciaoo..


XoXo,
Melisa Morgan

:: Outfit 1 ::

Top : Sister Boutique Bandung
Pants : Givenchy
Bag : no brand, bought at Phuket
Heels : Nine West


:: Outfit 2 ::

Crop top : no brand
Skirt : Dolce & Gabbana
Bracelet : New Look
Bag : MiuMiu
Heels : Nine West


Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer & Videographer : Ferdian Satria Kriswandhani ( He is the best! )



Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now! http://bit.ly/1qySpoc  @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW
Twitter@TRESemmeID

No comments:

Post a Comment