Thursday, June 12, 2014

How to Wear Black Lace Dress

Hai everyone!

Today I am gonna show you how I am pairing my black lace dress from Dorothy Perkins 10 millions voucher yayyy...!! For the info I am the winner of Dorothy Perkins Styling Competition #DressUpDay. So proud of myself! Xixixi :D

So here's the best shoots :

:: First look ::

I am pairing this black lace dress with lace bow heels.






:: Second look ::

I am adding black hat for classic fashionable look and mini bag for the essential.





:: Third Look ::

Pairing with black jewel cardigan for dinner or formal event. 




So, thank you for reading this post. I hope you are inspired by all these looks. Don't forget to follow my Instagram acc @melisaamorgan. I'll see you in another post! 
Ciaoo..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Black lace dress : Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan : Port International
Bag : Red Valentino
Hat : Carla Boutique
Shoes : Valentino
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment