Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt #Road to NewYork

Hai everyone!

Who doesn’t want to go to New York and watching Mercedes Benz Fashion Week ?! 
I really want it, like my dream comes true! So TRESemee held Style Seeker Hunt Road to New York for fashion lovers and the price is you will fly to New York and watch Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!! Wohoooo...

Yaaap, it's true! You will see one of the best fashion week in the world. So so fabulous!
And I wanna show you guys what I am gonna wear to the fashion week, here we go :


I am going to wear jumpsuit. Stylist jumpsuit can make your look more elegant, stylist and pretty simple. 


Wearing stylist and comfy pump black heels! Comfy shoes is very important thing because you will walk and standing lots enjoying the ambience of the fashion week :) and seeing lots of fashion lovers, fashion stylist, blogger, fashion editors, etc..


Wearing fuchsia blazer to complete my whole look and eye catching! Matching my mini bag same with blazer color. 


Don't forget to VOTE my photo at website Gallery TRESemme. Your vote really means a lot for me :)
Thank you guys for participating and support me! *smooch




Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now! http://bit.ly/1qySpoc  @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW
Twitter@TRESemmeID


Thank you for reading this post. I hope you support me and wish me WIN this contest guys! <3 Xixixi
I'll see you in another post. Bubye..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit ::

Jumpsuit : 3.1 Phillip Lim
Blazer : 3.1 Phillip Lim
Bag : 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli
Shoes : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment