Saturday, June 14, 2014

Floral Maxi Dress

Hai everyone!

Who loves to wear maxi dress? I do..
I like wearing maxi to the beach especially but you can wear maxi dress to garden party or evening party. Just mix and match according to the theme. Now, I am gonna show you how I am wearing my floral maxi dress from Dorothy Perkins. Here we go :

This style is suitable for garden party. I am adding pink ribbon heels for feminine girly look.

I am a fan of melissa shoes <3 The brand just like my name :D


Just pairing with pastel cardigan for dinner or evening party and your look will completely change! TADA..




So, what do you think guys?
I hope you are inspired with these looks and because today is weekend I wanna say Happy Weekend all! Hope you guys have a nice wonderful happy weekend :) *complete
I'll see you in another post,
Ciaoo...

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Maxi Dress : Dorothy Perkins
Heels : melissa
Earrings : New Look
Cardigan : no brand
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment