Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Embroidered Blazer Pairing with Black Jumpsuit

Hai everyone!

Today I wanna show you how I am pairing my embroidered blazer with black jumpsuit.
I was inspired by Sass & Bide Spring 2014 collections. This look is so easy to wear and suitable for hangout, brunch or enjoying your weekend.


So, let's take a look my best shots!



For the hairstyle, you can make it ponytail or let your hair flowing as it is :)




and I have another embroidered blazer to compare with

This one is more colorful compared than previously. Different style and color can change your look too!



Which one do you like guys, 1st look or 2nd look? :)


So, thank you for reading this post. I hope you inspired by this look!
And don't forget VOTE me to winning TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road to New York 2014 by search : melisa morgan on gallery or LIKE my pic on Instagram : @melisaamorgan
I'll see you in another post ya! Ciaoo..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Jumpsuit : Burberry
Embroidered Blazer 1st Look : Marc Jacobs
Embroidered Blazer 2nd Look : SisSae 
Shoes : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K




Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now! http://bit.ly/1qySpoc  @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW
Twitter@TRESemmeID

No comments:

Post a Comment