Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dress Up Day with Dorothy Perkins Indonesia and FIMELAdotcom

Hai everyone!

I was invited by Dorothy Perkins Indonesia on June 3, 2014 at 10:00 am to join Dress Up Day with FIMELAdotcom at Dorothy Perkins Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall because I am the Top 3 Finalist of #DPStylingCompetition! Yayyyyy....*veryhappy


We have to created 3 looks : 
1. Stylist 9 to 5
2. Easy as Sunday Morning
3. Romantic Evening

It's nice to meet with others finalist (Ucita Pohan and Ririn Anggraini). They are so kind and humble to be friend with. Here are behind the scene photos, let's check it out! 

Sky Bridge 1st Fl Unit 10 

What a pretty collections!






This is my styling for Stylist 9 to 5. 
I think as a fashionista should be gorgeous and stylist while you were working too. Do you like it? :)

Uchi was wearing her styling for 9 to 5 and Ririn wearing for romantic evening for the photoshoot.

We were so happy with this photoshoot. I really enjoyed the ambience <3

Pose with all Dorothy Perkins Indonesia and FIMELAdotcom team. Thank you so much for the team who have treated us nicely!

PS : They will be announce who will get the crowned winner on June 6, 2014. Wish me luck guys! :D

:: Others styling will be post on the next post ::

To be continued..


:: Outfit ::
All by Dorothy Perkins
Photo : Ferdian S. K
My Makeup : Morgan Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment