Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tony Moly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub

Do you like to drink cappuccino when you do breakfast?

I do, for my face nutrition :D

Here's my face's breakfast :

Tony Moly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-In Scrub

Actually this is a face scrub product from Tony Moly (korean cosmetic's brand). It contains rich facial scrub blend of coffee and milk extracts which is good for keeping your skin well-moisturized.


Here's the cute packaging. I bought IDR 155.000 at my friend's online shop (Rosebelle). I really love the package when the first time I was Goggling about this product <3 <3 Like a real cappuccino!!





This is good for dull and dry skin.


The texture like a gel and really smell like real cappuccino. I am so in love with this product again! 

I am gonna show you how i give my face a delicious breakfast :D, here we go :

After cleansing your face in the morning, applying cappuccino's scrub with the spatula (spoon) all over your face.


After that you can feel instant heating like hot cappuccino on your face. But it will not make your face burn ;p Feel so good!


The instant heating is use to removes toxins and impurities from the skin and ready to open up the pores. After that you can scrub with your hands until the color is change. The grains within the scrub make the skin smooth and glossy. Rinse off with warm water.


I am really satisfied with the result. My face smell like cappuccino, very smooth and fresh also :D

Thank's Tony Moly latte art cappuccino scrub :) I am so in love <3 <3

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Keep smooth and fresh always!
XOXO








5 comments:

  1. Do you use this face scrub everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought the same stuff some moments ago... the packaging attracted me the most, but lovin it more when it does good to my skin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy this?? so adorableeeeeeeee ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suреrb рοst but I wаs wanting to
    κnow if уou cοuld wrіte a litte more on thiѕ topic?

    I'ԁ be verу gratеful if уou could elabοrate a littlе
    bіt furthеr. Κudos!

    Feеl free to surf to mу web site ... building muscle quickly

    ReplyDelete