Sunday, April 27, 2014

I am so Blessed

Hai everyone!
How's your weekend today?

Me? I  am feeling so blessed today in the church :)
Preaching today is really nice theme " How Do We Overcome the Disappointment "





Honestly lately I felt disappointed with one of my relative and this preaching today is like slap me! Ouchhh..

Everyone certainly ever was disappointed. Who told never was a big liar!
We are disappointed with the people who are close to us, for example our wife, our husband, our boyfriend, our children's, our subordinate and even our boss. 



But how do we overcome the disappointment?


The answer is that we should be the same as Jesus Christ who accepts us as we are and the main thing is we able to forgive ourself first.





So we are not easy to be disappointed in the future and forgive those who have let us down.

I forgive you my relative..


I hope you are blessed too with this post. I'll see you in another post.
Happy Sunday and God bless you all!

XoXo,

Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Jacket : Sissae Qipao
Top : Baleno
Skirt : Topshop
Earrings : New Look
Bag : Balenciaga Mini
Shoes : Nine West
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : My everything in this world " Ferdian S.K "

No comments:

Post a Comment