Monday, April 21, 2014

Sparkling Friendship Goes to Hong Kong with FOX'S

Hai everyone!

Who is your best friend?
For me, my Mom is my best friend...


Mom is my best friend, my shopping partner, and everything to me. FOX'S color inspiration most suitable for Mom is Fruits. Fruits are colorful, fresh and passionate just like my Mom. Although her age is not young but her spirit likes a young people. Mom is a fun figure and always support me in every way. Mama loves to take me sightseeing especially for shopping. For Mom shopping is one method to relieve stress and makes her heart happy. 



I am a person who can talk with all problems she got for my Mom. Mom told me when she got problems and talked to me, her heart instantly ease and calm. I am so glad she feels that :)
Therefore my FOX'S color inspiration is Passion Mints. 


So, what's your FOX'S color inspiration with your best friend?

Just share your story and upload your stylist pic with your best friend to www.cosmopolitan.co.id/kilaufoxs and you have to like” FOX’S at www.facebooks.com/kilaufoxs or follow twitter @kilaufoxs for more information. Your pictures have to represent FOX'S color inspiration which are Purple, Orange, Green and Blue.

This contest will be held March 17 - June 22, 2014 and the Grand Prize is you and your best friend will go to Hong Kong for shopping free! Wohooo...

So, what are you waiting for? Come and join!

XoXo,

Melisa Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment