Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How I Mix and Match Burberry Linen Polkadot Shirt

Hai everyone!

Today I wanna share with you guys how I mix and match Burberry polkadot shirt. This polka shirt from Burberry is famous nowadays. 


So, let's check out my look! :D


I am pairing with dark blue cut out skirt. Who is agree with me that the skirt cutting is so unique? That's why I bought this skirt <3 

and I am pairing a rainbow scarf as belt

Sometimes you have to recycle your old fashion stuff become a new one! 


Black shoes is a good choice for complete this whole look

and don't forget a statement necklace 



So thank you guys for reading this post. I hope you are inspired by this look and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @melisaamorgan. I am so glad if we can share and chat more about fashion things.

See you in another post!
Bubyee..

XoXo

:: Outfit ::

Top : Burberry
Bottom : Korean brand
Scraft as Belt : no brand
Necklace : Marni
Clutch : no brand ( I bought at Thailand )
Shoes : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment