Monday, April 7, 2014

High Tea at OZA Tea House

Hai everyone!

Today I want to review OZA Tea House which is located in Jl. Diponegoro no. 25, Bandung.


OZA Tea House is a place you can enjoy, sharing about tea. They provide premium tea quality for offering the best. I enjoyed the interior and the ambience. You can stop by then :D


For premium tea I choosed Dewata TGFOP which is a classic flavor and the waiter said it's their signature tea. 



Drinking tea is good for our body and beauty. Tea is rich of antioxidants and good for skin and is hydrating to the body even despite the caffeine! Tea might provide protection from ultraviolet rays and the good news is green tea may act as a back-up sunscreen :D


They served meals too :)

Because of the soft opening, they gave me free high tea! Olala..surprised me..!


It's sampler of their assorted cakes, pastry and canapés. Served on exclusive bird cage. Is it so lovely right? and creative too I think.

This one is smells like garlic bread. I can taste garlic and butter. This one is good and I don't know what the name of this delicious food. I forgot to ask the waiter.

And the other small thing is cucumber served with mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce. It tasted like you eat spaghetti mix with cucumber.


The last one that makes me amazed is vanilla ice cream. Yup..you're not wrong this is not a "plant in a pot " but vanilla ice cream served with chocolate and mint leaves. 

So, thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoy and add list of where places to hang out at your food dictionary.
See you in another post!
XOXO



OZA Tea House
Alamat: Jalan Diponegoro, Bandung Wetan, Bandung, Jawa Barat 40115, Indonesia
Telepon:+62 22 4268739



Jam Buka:
 
SeninTutup
Selasa10.00–21.30
Rabu10.00–21.30
Kamis10.00–21.30
Jumat10.00–22.30
Sabtu10.00–12.00
Minggu10.00–22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment