Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blue Denim Blue

Hai everyone!

Who can't live without denim? Put your hands up! :D
I can't live without denim. Denim has become a style in people dressing. So today I wanna share with you all how I mix my denim look. Here we go..


I am pairing my blue lace top with denim shirt to create vintage, sweet and feminine look

 Black hat and black pump heels. Because you never go wrong with black

Pearl necklace always be my favorite essential 


FYI, Giordano Indonesia invites us to show your best denim look at Instagram @giordanoid and tag with hashtags #essentiallyme #giordanodenimlook

The 4 lucky winners will have chance to get a mix & match consultation with the bloggers!
Who are all bloggers? 
Just follow @giordanoid at Instagram or Facebook and you will find out! :D


Thank you for keep watching on my blog. I will see you in another post. I hope you inspired by this look and I am waiting for your feedback, comments and compliments :p


XoXo,

Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Top : no brand
Shirt : Giordano #essentiallyme 
Hat : Carla Boutique
Jeans : Cop Copine
Necklace : no brand
Shoes : Staccato

No comments:

Post a Comment