Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gathering and Eating at The Same Day

Hai everyone!

I was invited by my friend attending Salvatore Ferragamo Summer- Spring 2014 collections at Bandung Trans Studio Mall. I was wearing floral skirt and bow pink cardigan appropriate with Summer and Spring theme :)

Here's my looks :






After gathering was over, me and my boyfriend went to Nanny's Pavillon at Jl. L.L.R.E Martadinata No. 125, Bandung to see their new place which calls Nanny's Pavillon Home and tasting their foods.


Nanny's Pavillon Home is combination of the whole themes that has been created in one place.
There are garden, terrace, living room, bathroom, library, barn and sewing room.

And I have been placed in barn concept when I got there. So many people came here at that time and we can't choose where we were gonna eat. So sad..

What we ordered that night :


Fish and chips my favorite!


Raspberry Mint Soda 

식사하십시요 Siksa hasipsiyo ^^

But overall we satisfied with all foods we ordered

Good foods, good music performance, good ambience and of course good companion which is my boyfriend :D

The funny thing, there was a doll who called Nanny's grandma :) 
Let's took a pic, grandma!

Before went home, we took a pic at bathroom theme. The decoration is adorable!

Nanny's Pavillon has an Instagram competition!
We have to visit and take a picture of ourself in Nanny's Pavillon Home. Follow @nannyspavillon, upload your photo and put hashtag #nannyspavillonhome

Collect more LIKES from your friends and WIN 1,000k gift vouchers.
Submit until 31 May 2014
Good luck!

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoy and have a nice day!
XoXo,

Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Cardigan : Valentino
Skirt : D&G
Bag : Chanel
Necklace : Chanel
Makeup : Morgan Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment