Sunday, April 20, 2014

Zara Printed Skirt Pairing with Pink Pastel Top

Hai everyone!

Today I wanna share with you how I am pairing Zara pleated printed skirt with pink pastel top from Le Bijou Shop
So, let's take a look :)


When the first time I saw this skirt, I was in love at the first sight. This skirt is like a painting for me and I really adore anything related with art. 

This skirt I am pairing with pastel pink top which color I love so much. 

I am adding Chanel pearl necklace 

and wearing my nude Chanel bow flat shoes


So thank you for reading this post and I hope you are inspired by this look :)
Don't forget to follow my blog and my Instagram @melisaamorgan

I will see you in another post guys! 
XoXo

:: Outft ::

Top : Le Bijou
Skirt : Zara
Necklace : Chanel
Shoes : Chanel
Bag : no brand
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment