Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation Urban Decay (Illusion)

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a good time today :)

I wanna review product from Urban Decay : Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation


First of all the reasons I would like to buy this product because :
1. The packaging is cool!
2. I don't have any foundation products which is in powder compact. Very unique!
3. It said that you will get powdery makeup texture :)

Here's all the shades of this product.

I choose Illusion which is I think suitable for my skin tone.

You get the brush also for application. But honestly I don't like the brush for apply this cream to powder foundation. I would like to use sponge makeup. But don't worry this cool brush I can use for applying blush on :)

So let's take a look the result of this product, TADA! :

I think it's right that you will get powdery makeup texture with this product and the shade is also suitable with my skin tone. So far I satisfied with the result but the price is too high :(

I can use this product for wedding flawless makeup for my customer >.<

Thank you for reading my beauty blog and I hope you enjoy it. See you in another post!
Bubbyee ^^
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment