Friday, July 5, 2013

Save My Day with Pastel Outfit

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my fashion post :)


I feel so lucky, because I have the best photographer ever which is my boyfriend. I like the way he shoots and directs me and of course he knows the best angle of me :)


Today I am feeling like to wear light and pastel outfit. Light color jeans is the best of pairing with sheer chiffon pastel top T-shirt. Both from Paris brand Cop Copine from Spring-Summer Collection 2013. Baby blue collar is so cute!



This look is suitable for hangout with your girls, brunch, watching movie, going to campus etc.



This adorable and bright yellow shoes is from Ninewest which I combine with blue electric nail polish. So gorgeous right? ^^

As a makeup artist I did my own makeup and hairdo. Hope you like it! :)


Hairdo from back side.

top : Cop Copine
jeans : Cop Copine
bag : Balenciaga
shoes : NineWest
earrings : Korea
headband : Korea
nail polish : YSL
photographer : Ferdian S.K
makeup & hairdo : Morgan Makeup

Thank you for reading my fashion post. I hope you like this look. See you in another fashion post!
Bubyee..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment