Monday, June 17, 2013

Song Hye Kyo Makeup Look from That Winter The Wind Blows

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you Song Hye Kyo Makeup Look from Korean drama "That Winter The Wind Blows"

This is a very good drama and happy ending at the end. Have you watched this? :)


I really in love with Song Hye Kyo's makeup in this drama. Simple, natural and clean makeup look. Very beautiful... 
I can't stop staring at her while I was watching >.< So let's get started!

For this makeup look I am using :

Water Bank Essence Laneige
White Plus Renew Daily Protection Cream SPF 36 PA++ Laneige
Vitamin E Eye Cream The Body Shop
Water Gel Foundation Lunasol OC03
Pallete 5 Cremes de Camouflage MUFE
Nude on Nude Eye Pallete Bobbi Brown Malted
Artist's Eye Pencil Estee Lauder
Canmake Cheek & Cheek 05
Eyebrow Compact Lunasol Grayish Brown
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte MCR 342


So here's the result of my makeup :


What do you think? :) Yeahh I know Ms.Song Hye Kyo is more beautiful than me :p Hahahahaha
Don't forget to add pearl earrings for total look!
You can use this makeup look for working, lunch, shopping, hangout with girls and your everyday makeup look. Just remember you are beautiful as Ms. Song Hye Kyo ^^


Thank you so much for reading my beauty blog. I hope you enjoy this :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment