Thursday, July 4, 2013

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Plumping Lip Gloss (Candy Gloss & Half Naked) Review

This is what I've been waiting for a long time lip plumping Sexy Mother Pucker from Soap & Glory.
I found this travel size (3ml) plumping lip gloss from www.indomakeup.com with adorable and reasonable price :)


I bought Candy Gloss- champagne shimmer/vanilla flavor and Half Naked- dusty rose/buttered popcorn flavor. I like the taste and smell. Interesting huh? ^^

This is Soap & Glory's bestselling extreme plumping lip gloss with super fill volume - maxing microspheres and lipswell natural plant oil infusion. It can fool your lips into looking and feeling fuller.
The natural plant oil infusion increase blood flow and make lips look almost instantly lusher.


After applying this lip gloss about a minute I feel like I have a sensation on my lips. The texture is sticky and it's like something massage my lips. A little bit shock first but then I really enjoy this lip gloss sensation. You have to try it! Very recommended lip plumping gloss!! But don't use this after lipstick because the plumping does not work.

Here's the color of Candy Gloss

and this is for half naked's color

Other variant colors :

Thank you for reading my beauty blog. I hope you have fun and see you in another beauty post!
Bubbyee..
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment