Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Having Romantic Fun with Purple and Pink

Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's almost near 2 days from weekend. So keep your fire and fighting until weekend ya :D


Today I wanna show you how I combine and having romantic fun with purple and pink colors. Purple and pink are best colors for create romantic look. You never go wrong with that colors.



I choose neon pink color for accent of my romantic fun look with bag, ring and bracelet.




Using your bag strap as belt is one of the best idea! Be creative and be unique than others :)


For hair do of course you have to create romantic hair do but keep it simple! Remember, simple is a new WOw! ^^




Don't forget to add purple unique heels to complete the whole look.




So are you ready having fun with romantic purple pink look?


I am ready :)


:: Outfit ::
blouse Vanilla Noir
skirt BCBGMaxazria
bag Phillip Lim Pashli
ring YSL 
belt bag strap of Phillip Lim Pashli
bracelet Marnova
shoes Christian Louboutin
makeup and hair do MORGAN makeup
photographer Ferdian S.K

Thank you for reading my fashion post. I hope you like this look and enjoy reading this blog.
See you in another fashion post.
Voilaaa.. I am ready to have fun! <3 <3
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment