Friday, September 26, 2014

TGIF

Hai everyone!

Today is Friday and what I love to do is capturing my ootd :) What do you love to do on Friday? 


Today, I am pairing my sweater with tailored trousers. Wearing trousers doesn't always for formal look. You can pair with your statement T-shirt, sweater (like me), or crop top. Just have fun with it!


I also fold the bottom of trousers and wearing my white sandal heels.

This style is very casual, simply but good looking.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you are inspired by this look and don't forget follow me on Instagram @melisaamorgan for more update looks. 

I'll see you in another post! Bubyee..


XoXo,
Melisa Morgan




:: Outfit ::

Sweater : Forever21
Trousers : Uniqlo
Clutch : Thomas Wylde
Hat : Carla Boutique
Sandal Heels : Staccato
Photograph : Ferdian S. Kriswandhani

No comments:

Post a Comment