Thursday, September 4, 2014

Youth is a State of Mind


Hai everyone!

How are you doing? Today I want to show you how I am pairing block blue white top from Adolescent Clothline with Zara pleated print skirt.

 I really like this style, because it is very comfortable and stylist to wear.





I am pairing it with strap heels sandals which is happening trend in 2014 and also not forget wearing my signature hat. 


Back details


Youth is a state of mind. I actually agree with this quote.
Yaap.. everything comes from your mind. If you think that you are happy then you will be happy and vice versa. Mind will control everything. 
Starting now think positive as much as possible and be careful with your mind and stay young forever. 

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you are inspired by this look.
I'll see you in another post.
Bye-Bye!

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit ::

Top : @adolescentclothline (Instagram) 
Skirt : Zara
Hat : Carla Boutique
Sandals : Staccato
Tattoo : POTATOO
Photographer : Ferdian S.K
Makeup : Morgan Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment