Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Feminine Sweet Ethnic Look

Hai everyone!

Today I wanna show you how I am pairing songket skirt, endorse from Adolescent Clothline. They produce their own clothing collections (ready to wear) with great quality. They can ship world wide too! So, let's take a look :

I am pairing with pink pastel crop top to create feminine sweet ethnic look. 

Because I am a playful person, I am choosing colorful rockstud bag from brand Valentino.


White platform heels is very famous nowadays and it fits perfectly with this look.



So, what do you think about this look?
I can wearing this for brunch with friends, shopping, attending fashion events or dating with boyfie.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you are inspired by this look. Don't forget to follow my Instagram @melisaamorgan and I'll see you in another post.
Ciaoo!

XoXo,

Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit ::

Top : Christian Dior Spring 2014
Skirt : @adolescentclothline ( Follow their IG )
Bag : Valentino
Heels : Staccato
Photographer : Ferdian S.K
Makeup : Morgan Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment