Friday, October 3, 2014

Gong Hyo Jin Madness

Hai everyone!

I am so in love with Gong Hyo Jin style in It's Okay It's Love Korean drama. I think her style is very chic and stylist without too much effort. Her makeup is very simple and easy to apply with orange shades.


And today I am inspiring by her look and wearing look a like shirt like Ji Hae Soo in episode 1.
Wanna take a look? Here we go..




I am pairing this printed shirt with ripped jeans for create casual but stylist look.
Also wearing skull clutch and statement ring.



This white sandal heels is very comfort and suitable for this style.



I really really love this style. I think now I am a fans of Gong Hyo Jin. 
Have you watched her new drama, It's Okay It's Love? You should watch! It's very recommended.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you like it as I do :)
I'll see you in another post. 
Ciaoo...

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit ::

Shirt : Victoire Clothing (IG: @victoireclothing)
Ripped Jeans : est plus
Clutch : Thomas Wylde
Ring : YSL
Sandal heels : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment