Monday, September 8, 2014

Scarf Top Peplum Skirt

Hai everyone!

Do you often confuse mix and match your outfit?
I also often like that :) Actually a lot of things that can be used to mix and match clothes. Like me, I changed my scarf into a crop top to combine with two tone peplum skirt. Let's take a look :


Ideas can come from anywhere isn't it ?


I am pairing with matching blue sandals. Lately I love to wear sandals because it feels more comfortable and stylist also :)



So, what  do you think about this look? Do you like my idea to change scarf into crop top?
Thank you for reading this post. I hope you had fun and get inspired by this look and I'll see you in another post.
Bubyee..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan


:: Outfit ::

Scarf : Kenzo Jeans
Peplum Skirt : @adolescent clothline (Instagram)
Sandals : Staccato
Photograph : Ferdian S.K
Makeup : Morgan Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment