Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Need You Green Tea! Mask Sheet Etude

I am addict with everything about green tea. I love green tea frappuccino starbucks, oreo green tea, pocky green tea, ice cream green tea, bla bla bla with end up green tea (HAHAHA)

green tea frappuccino starbucks

pocky mousse green tea

 green tea cakes

So when my face need mask,  I think I must buy green tea mask sheet. So i decide to try:
Green Tea Mask Sheet from ETUDE

This mask contains green tea extract that soothes & comforts stressed and fatigued skin.
As I know green tea is good for antioxidant :)

Price is 28.000 IDR at Etude House 

Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.

How i use this mask :
1. Clean face before applying mask



2. Leave on for 20-30 minutes until dry.


3. Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands and you will get fresh look after.

Recommended interval for mask application is every 2-3 days for maximum efficacy.

So I ready start my day with brightening and refreshing face :))

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay fresh and bright always!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment