Friday, May 4, 2012

Lip Liner Red Plum PAC with KIEHL'S Lip Balm Preview

Do you know the secret of long lasting lip's color?
That is lip liner! :)

And i would like to preview lip liner from PAC, Red Plum. PAC is a brand cosmetic from Indonesia, my country :) PAC stands for Professional Artist Cosmetic and manufactured by Martha Tilaar Company.

Lip Liner Red Plum 

The price is 58.100 IDR  and i got 5% discount at Mahmud Cosmetic Shop Bandung. Lucky me! :)



Here's the lip liner matte result

If you don't like matte look and want to look glossy, you can add lip balm. I use KIEHL's lip balm SPF 15.



 I bought KIEHL's at Plaza Senayan, Jakarta city very long time ago and I forgot the price. But i searched at Google is about $10.75

Just tap tap tap the lip balm on your lips

And here's the glossy lip liner looks 

The result will be long lasting than a lipstick. Just try it on! 

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay young and pretty always :)
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment