Friday, May 18, 2012

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation No.05 Preview

This time I wanna show you all my secret miracle loose powder, here it is :

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder No.05 Soft White

Honestly the first time i saw this product, i just loved the packaging and colors so cute. But in fact as i red at Google this is the must have of Givenchy's product..!

But the price is very expensive about $67 :(

I choose Prisme Libre No. 05 Soft White because my face skin is tone white.


The package is very exclusive design and glamour look :)






I think this powder like a miracle. It gives my skin flawless, smooth result and glowing at the time because it has 4 shades color and the odor is very good too. The colors are just perfect combination! So why just not to try?

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay glow and pretty always!
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment