Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Skinlite Cooling Cucumber Pads

Do you like cooling your eyes?
I do :) Because everyday I work with my laptop and can't stand with the radiation.
So, here's my cooling eye's product :

Skinlite cooling cucumber pads

Unit pack : 24 pads for 12 uses, korean product.

Here's the packaging that I took from Google because I lost mine one year a go ;p
I bought this at Sasa Malaysia and the price is about $15.








This product is moisturized with real cucumber and other soothing ingredients. Specially designed rest on top of eyes and as lie back and relax. Contains Vitamin E and cucumber extract. It help to reduce eye puffiness and soothe tired eyes.

How to use :
1. Remove your makeup before use.
2. Place pads over cheek or other face areas, lie back and relax.
3. Leave pads on for 5 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove pads after use. For maximal refreshment , store the product in refrigerator.

my face with cucumber pads :D
silly me! ;p


i have to take picture by myself so this is the result ;p i can't see anything >.<


After using skinlite cooling cucumber pads


It's really refreshing me because i always keep this product on refrigerator. Nice to try right?
I am ready working on my laptop again! :D

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay cool and fresh always!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment