Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dr.Oil Solution Anti-Shine Dual Primer Etude Preview

Dr.Oil Solution Anti-Shine Dual Primer is use for moisturizing and pore coverage makeup primer improves foundation makeup expression and longevity.

My face skin type is not oily but combination between oily and dry. I decided to bought this because my T-Zone area. 
What is T-Zone? 
T-Zone is the area on people's face where it's most oily and prone to blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.

So here's the product :



the price is 258.000 IDR at ETUDE HOUSE 

this is the primer pore coverage and little mirror

moisturizer come from this tube


Directions :
1. Dispense primer onto hands and apply to face. Spread and blend with fingers.
2. Use finger to gather and apply pore coverage to enlarged pore areas. Spread and blend with fingers.

Because i have a combination skin type, i just put this primer on my T-Zone area before applying makeup foundation. It will help my makeup long lasting. The texture is not sticky and very soft on the skin.

If you have combination skin type just like me, you can try this primer to help your T-Zone area :)

Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Stay young and pretty always :)
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment