Friday, March 7, 2014

Spread the Color

Hai everyone!
Thanks God it’s Friday or we call it TGIF :)

Have you spread the love to someone or something you love?
Well, I have. I spread my love to fashion and my blog today by wearing abstract top from shopnefertiti and yellow bright pants. 

So, let's spread the lookbook! :)







 I bought this necklace at EST shop, Bandung. I love the color and pattern of this necklace. Very colorful and beautiful combination.

 
Bright pink Phillip Lim mini Pashli bag is suitable to complete this look!


 Love the back detail <3




Thank you for reading my post. I hope you like and give me your feedback about this look :)
See you in another post! and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @melisaamorgan 
Ciaoo..
XOXO


:: Outfit ::

Top : Nefertiti
Pants : Celine
Necklace : EST boutique
Bracelet : Chanel
Shoes : Nine West
Bag : Phillip Lim Pashli
Makeup : Morgan Makeup (by appointment / Line: melisamorgan)
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment