Saturday, March 22, 2014

Minty Nude | 10 Top Songs on My iTunes


Hai everyone!

How’s your weekend? :)
Today I wanna share with you how I paired nude peplum top with mint long skirt. I really like the combination between pastel colors and here I combined nude with mint color. Let’s check it out! 



 Very pretty, right? <3


Colors combination look like mint vanilla ice cream :p


I wanna share to you "10 Top Songs on My iTunes "
These songs that accompanied me every time I opened my lovely laptop <3 Here we go :

1.  Inikah Cinta – Arin Wolayan
2. Melukis Bayangmu – Adera
3. Hello Goodbye – Hyorin
4.  Telephone - Ribas feat Nindy
5.  If I Let You Go - Dianne Elise
6. Just Another Night - Icona Pop
7. First Love - Kim So Hyun
8.  Tetap Setia – Mike Mohede
9.  I Started a Joke - Angela Zhang
10.  Let it Go - Hyorin


So, what's your 10 top songs on your playlist? If you don't mind please share with me here :)

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you guys inspired by this look and don't forget to follow my blog and Instagram : melisaamorgan

See you in another post!
Bye
XOXO


:: Outfit ::

Top : no brand
Skirt : Show Room
Hat : Escada
Bag : Dosail
Bracelet : CandiceCandyLab | Instagram
Shoes : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K
I

No comments:

Post a Comment