Sunday, October 5, 2014

Black Tutu Skirt Ah Mo Ne Style

Hai everyone!

What are you doing on Sunday? Hangout with your friends? Having good time with your family? 
I always go to church every Sunday to be grateful for what God has given and worship His name :) 
and after that I am spending my quality time like watching movie, blogging or hangout with boyfriend ^^

So today I am going to show you how I am pairing black tutu skirt. This is actually the style of Ah Mo Ne in Korean drama Hotel King. I don't know why lately I love Korean style. Watching Korean drama has become my daily meal hahaha LOL ~
Korean drama is not only interesting to watch but the fashion style in drama has become fashion inspiration over the world. Are you one of them? I am..



Ah Mo Ne was wearing this outfit in episode 2 Hotel King.


For the first time I saw she was wearing this outfit, I instantly fell in love <3 <3
Love your fashion style, Ah Mo Ne! 





I am pairing Ah Mo Ne style with my signature hat and strap heels.




Do you like my Ah Mo Ne style? ^^

FYI : I am wearing IOPE water fit lipstick no.44 (forever pink) for my makeup look.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoy while reading and don't forget to follow my Instagram @melisaamorgan for more update news. I'll see you in another post!
Ciaoo..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit :

Ah Mo Ne set outfit : Victoire Clothing (IG : @victoireclothing)
Ring : YSL
Bag : Balenciaga
Hat : Carla Boutique
Heels : TOD'S
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment