Saturday, October 4, 2014

YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush no. 4 Orange Fougueux

Hai everyone!

Today I wanna review YSL baby doll KISS & BLUSH no.4, orange fougueux. I recently in love with orange shades makeup. It can make your makeup brighter and shine and this new product from YSL has a nice orange shade color.



Baby Doll Kiss and Blush is a new product from YSL cosmetic. It is very simple and easy to use. It can be lipstick and blush-on just in one tube. Very simple, right? and useful for traveling I think :)

And this is the gorgeous advertising of YSL baby doll kiss & blush. 

I am gonna show you how I use this magic tube :

First, make three dots on your cheek. 


And then blend it well with your fingers. Make sure you blend well :)

Do the same thing to the next

Apply on your lips with the applicator

Now, you are ready to kiss and blush! So easy, right?


I am so in love with this product and has been several days I continued to wear. Because it's so practically and love with the color! It reminds me of Gong Hyo Jin no makeup - makeup look style.

So, are you interest to try this product too?

Thank you for reading this beauty post. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you in another post.
Ciaoo..

XoXo,
Melisa Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment