Friday, May 16, 2014

Lacey Lacey Lace

Hai everyone!

I love lace material because I think lace could make all the women who wear become more elegant. Wedding dress also almost all made of lace material isn't it?


So today I am gonna show you how I am pairing maxi lace skirt with lace crop top. Here we go :





I made this flower sunglasses by myself and inspired by Dolce & Gabbana :)

How about my statement necklace, it's gorgeous right? 

I am choosing ankle strap wedges. It's becoming trend in fashion industry nowadays!



Thank you for reading my post. I hope you are inspired by.
I'll see you in another post guys!
Bubyee..

XoXo,

Melisa Morgan

:: Outfit ::

Top : New Look
Skirt : Dorothy Perkins
Necklace : Est plus
Sunglasees : handmade
Shoes : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K (IG: ferdian_kriswandhani)

1 comment: