Sunday, October 27, 2013

Warm Sweater

 Hai everyone!


Today Bandung city had wind and rain. I need to wear sweater to keep my body warm and not freezing. I decided pairing my tiger sweater with skirt and high heels for feminine look.




 I am giving collar accent on my sweater. Looks like school girl right? :p


I really love this pattern skirt. Very suitable paired with my tiger sweater and showing feminine look.


You will never go wrong with simple bag. Because simple is perfect!


Wearing brown shoes are giving warmth when it used even when you are get rained though.



Thank you for reading my fashion post. I hope you like it and get inspired by this look :D
XOXO


: Outfit :
Sweater : Kenzo
Collar shirt : No brand
Skirt : No brand
Earrings : New Look
Bag : Red Valentino
Shoes : Tod's
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment