Monday, October 28, 2013

Black Lace Blair Waldorf for Halloween Inspiration

Hai everyone! 
What are you wearing for Halloween costumes?

I was inspired to be a Blair Waldorf for one day. Halloween doesn't always mean to look freaky and ugly right ? :)   




Blair Waldorf is my favorite girl in Gossip Girl the series. She has been an inspiration for me in fashion style and dressing. 


Classic, feminine, fabulous, vintage and chic are really reflecting the personality of Blair Waldorf 's style.


Don't forget to add a headband, because headband is so Blair Waldorf!






So here's my style for Halloween costume : Be a Blair Waldorf in one day and ready to go to the Upper Eastside! See you there!
I hope this look inspired you guys :)
XOXO


: Outfit :
Bow Cardigan : Red Valentino
Lace skirt : Red Valentino
Bag : Red Valentino
Shoes : Staccato
Headband : Red Valentino
Earrings : New Look
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K


No comments:

Post a Comment