Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We Love Autumn : Staccato & Fimela Competition


The breezy autumn season is here! Show your best Autumn look, be the inspirations to others and get one of these gorgeous Autumn shoes collection from us!

1. Follow @Staccato_id on Twitter
2. Like our Facebook Fanpage Staccato Indonesia https://www.facebook.com/StaccatoID
3. Upload your best Autumn look in our Fanpage or Twitter with hashtag#WeLoveAutumn, mention @staccato_id and Fimela Media



I decided to participate in the competition which is held by Staccato and Fimela by theme #WeLoveAutumn. You can join this competition until October 13 with a pair of shoes free gifts and vouchers IDR 500,000! Yayyy...

So let's check out my style!




Styling this competition I combine gray cape, motif shirt, comfy jeans and pair of my favorite clogs from Staccato :)











Bow bag complete my autumn look and show up my personality (girly + feminine).

 


Adding nice and simple bracelet is important to make the whole look done!

Do not forget wearing my favorite clogs with elegant design, edgy and of course warm up my feet :)

Thank you for reading my fashion post. I hope you are inspired by this look and don't forget to join this competition. I wish luck for me and you!
XOXO #WeLoveAutumn



: Outfit :
Clogs : Staccato
Bracelet : nobrand
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment