Sunday, October 6, 2013

ColorFall - Winter Look


Hi everyone!
Nothing feels already entered the fall-winter season again!
For me, fall-winter does not mean we have to wear dark colored clothes. There is no wrong wearing brighter clothes to welcome the fall-winter :) But in Indonesia only has two seasons, namely summer and rainy. Not a problem as long as we can enjoy it right?
Styling this time, I inspired by the fall-winter season and I used a mix of bright colors.


My makeup style for this look, give dark color of the eyeshadow (not too much) to give the impression of entering the fall-winter season. For a colorful impression using bright pink lipstick.

 Shorts with leaf fall leaf print is very suitable welcoming fall-winter. 
Don't forget carrying lovely colorful bag too!


 Beautiful cardigan with sparkling floral ornaments needed to keep warm.

I chose accessories bracelet with accents colorful flowers.

Floral accents can be found on my nude shoes as well.








Are you ready welcoming color fall winter season?

Thank you for reading my fashion post. I hope you like it and inspired by my style :)
XOXO

: Outfit :
Cardigan : Red Valentino
Top : Topshop
Shorts : Givenchy
Earrings : New Look
Bracelet : No brand
Bag : Valentino
Shoes : Lavender
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment