Monday, October 15, 2012

Make Up for My Friend Verena Melissa Rukmana

Sunday, October 14 2012


My friend Melissa (same name ^^) had a big party celebrating her sister's (second) wedding. I called Julie (makeup artist and hair stylist) helping me with the hair do. Thanks Julie! ^^

Julie's hairdo creation

Modern style with side braid

Look classic :)

After Julie's hairdo done, i'm ready for make over her :D



FYI, Melissa is one of my best friend at Maranatha University (Design Faculty). She is a great student and I am so happy to see her again. Miss you so much Mel >.<

Yaayy, the make over almost done!


Here's the result :

Before and After


Thank you for choosing MORGAN makeup as your partner, Melissa :) Hope you like it and come again! ^^

Stay chic and pretty always!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment