Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chanel Inspiration Black and White

Hai everyone!

For today look I was inspired by Chanel Spring 2014. This outfit was wearing by Diane Kruger. I was so inspired by her. Unfortunately, my hair is not blonde like her. I wish someday my mom allow me to have blonde hair *expectingmuch.  So, let's take a look :


Just simple, I am pairing this outfit with my favorite black hat and comfy black heels.




And I am trying to pair with my rose white cardigan.


Which one do you like best? With or without cardigan?

Don't forget to follow my Instagram @melisaamorgan and I hope you inspired by this look too.
I'll see you in another post!
Bubyee..


XoXo,

Melisa Morgan



:: Outfit ::

Top and Bottom : Chanel Inspiration
Cardigan : Dorothy Perkins
Hat : Carla Boutique
Shoes : Staccato
Talented Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment