Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Black Crop Top and White Pants

Hai everyone, welcome back to my fashion and beauty blog!

Today I wanna show you how I am pairing my cut-out crop top with high waist pants. I really love wearing high waist pants recently. Because it's very comfy and help to cover my belly. Pairing with cut-out crop top is kinda sexy look ;p This style is very simple and you can inspired to hang out with girls, attending fashion show or night party. Don't wear this to office unless you are working on fashion company :)






Well, I hope you inspired by this look and don't forget to follow my Instagram @melisaamorgan
I'll see you in another fashion post. 

Keep pretty and stylist!
XoXo,

Melisa Morgan


:: Details ::

Crop Top : somewhere in BTC (forgot the shop's name)
Pants : @thepolkadots.store (Instagram)
Bracelet : Jolie shop ITC Mangga Dua
Heels : Staccato
Makeup : Morgan Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment