Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I am Feeling Blue

Hai everyone!
I am so feeling blue today because of big rain every single day this week *kidding!
Actually I want to review my look with this blue dress from Velove Boutique
(IG : VELOVEBOUTIQUE) just follow :)



Love the back details <3


I am combining the dress with yellow blazer. Yellow blazer can make the blue dress color more come out. Blue and yellow are good colors for mix and match. 


You can wear this look for your friend's wedding day, brunch, attending fashion show and dinner with the lovely one :)

Thank you so much for reading my fashion post.
I hope you enjoy with this look :)
See you in another fashion post..
XOXO

: Outfit :

Dress : Velove Boutique
Blazer : BCBG MaxAzria
Blue Bracelet : Jolie
Blue Nail Polish : YSL
Shoes : TOD'S
Clutch : Bottega Veneta
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K

No comments:

Post a Comment