Saturday, September 8, 2012

Flower Swirl by Chanel Les 4 Ombres Rose Envolee


Hi guys!  i wanna show you my makeup result using Chanel Les 4 Ombres Rose Envolee
I name this makeup : "Flower Swirl"

I was inspired with flower headband too. Very famous nowdays in fashion industry.


Why i choose Chanel Les 4 Ombres Rose Envolee? because the eyeshadow collections very suitable with my makeup theme " Flower Swirl" and my flower headband's color is pink :D :D By the way i love pink color!  <3 <3 <3

So, here's my makeup result! and some poses hahahaha :p :p








Hahaha enough for poses >.<

With Flower Swirl makeup, you can create two styles. Here's for another look and style :


Change your clothes and hairstyle, you become different just with one style makeup :)
I change my hairstyle into fish tail (messy) braid.





So, which one style do you like? tell me :D


Thank you for reading my beauty blog
Keep pretty and fashion always!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment