Friday, November 29, 2013

Eyes on Me


Hai eveyone!
Do you miss my blog? I hope the answer is yes I do. Because your support make me feel happy and gain my confident :)
So why is the title for this post eyes on me? Because it's Kenzo!


I think Kenzo is very amazing by drawing eyes and creating extraordinary patterns.


Extraordinary patterns must be mix and match with an outstanding necklace. That's your favorite statement necklace! I have my own too :)




Wearing this clothes make me feel stylist without trying hard. 


I hope you are enjoying my look and I am looking forward for your feedback.
Thank you for reading my fashion post. See you in another post ya! Bubyeee....
XOXO



: Outfit :
Top & Skirt : Kenzo
Bag : Red Valentino
Necklace : Marni
Heels : TOD'S
Cap : Ebony Mongji Song Ji Hyo Running Man
Makeup : MORGAN Makeup
Photographer : Ferdian S.K ( as always..)

No comments:

Post a Comment